For medium & large rooms (not individual rooms)
-- For off campus group use - please contact the Circulation Desk at x2265 for our policy. You will not be able to reserve a room using this form.
For individual / single use - our 6 individual study rooms are always open, no reservation necessary. We also have 32 individual study carrels always open. Come by the Circulation Desk for additional suggestions.
To make a reservation:
- Please make your booking any time prior to needing the room (up to two weeks in advance). You can also cancel any request prior to the booking.
- Time slots in the calendar below that are open are green.
- Choose the day you would like to reserve, then click on the room and time on the grid to begin making your reservation. The reservation will now turn from green to yellow.
- You must be a current Asbury student and use your campus e-mail address when submitting your reservation. (no other emails will be accepted)
- A form called "booking details" will appear which requires you to fill in the all the necessary information. To cancel the booking, click the red X in the corner.
- When you finish the form, click submit booking.
- You will receive an e-mail telling you that a decision about your reservation will be made shortly. If you are approved, you will receive another email stating your reservation has been approved.
- You will be able to cancel your reservation by clicking on a link within the email. If you hit reply to the emails, they will be sent to the Kinlaw Library Circulation Desk.
- To edit your booking times, cancel your current booking and submit a new request.
- Please check your email account prior to your scheduled time to ensure your request has been approved.
- Bring confirmation email as proof of reservation. Reservations have priority.
- If you would like more time, please contact the Circulation Desk at x2265 or firstname.lastname@example.org